Join the Team
Do you love Panzer’s?
Do you share our passion for great food and outstanding service?
Are you looking for a new role where you can grow and develop within an ambitious and driven team?
We are always looking for passionate, committed team members who would love to join our customer-focused business.
View our opportunities below or apply speculatively for your dream job by sending an email to email@example.com
Applicants must have relevant visas & a good command of the English language.
Panzer’s is a premium delicatessen and food emporium located in St. John’s Wood for over 75 years. We pride ourselves on offering some of the best produce sourced from around the world with daily deliveries arriving from the UK and Europe. We strive to deliver warm, friendly customer service with a team who is passionate about food, wine and fresh produce.
As we continue to build and develop our brand, we are looking for a passionate, driven and creative Chef du Partie to join our kitchen team. You will be working with a team of chefs who focus on the delivery of seasonal dishes for our Coffee Bar and Deli Counters, and a recently launched all-day menu which we are looking to evolve and grow over the coming months.
This role, under the guidance of our Head Chef, offers autonomy and creativity, with the opportunity to bring with you fresh ideas and new concepts.
The ideal candidate:
- Full of energy and enthusiasm
- Passionate about seasonality, ingredients and fresh produce
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Experience in a professional kitchen
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent command of the English language
- 40 hours per week, permanent position
- Great salary
- Pension Scheme
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop within the company
- Freedom to explore your creativity
- Staff meals
- Generous staff discount across the store
To apply, forward a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Panzers Deli in St Johns Wood is looking for fun, energetic experienced baristas to join our coffee bar team.
The position is full time, 5 days a week including weekends.
Good spoken English and excellent customer service skills are required. We are looking for good people to join the Panzers Family and grow within our business.
Salary: £22,800.00 per year
Panzers Deli is currently recruiting for a deli assistant, with great customer service skills and a very positive can-do attitude.
Some experience working in a similar role or environment would be preferred.
Your deli assistant duties:
- Provide outstanding customer service at all the times
- Organise the display of the deli counters, prepare sandwiches and serve customers.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene within the deli
- Have a good knowledge of the products we sell
- Embrace a team spirit, and have fun.
Full training will be provided.
This is a full time position, working 40 hours per week including weekends.